Awards Assembly 11:52 am Dismissal....Have a wonderful summer!
Friday, June 24th is FUN DAY
All parents are requested to attend our Spring Society Meeting on May 31 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will outline the re...
Pastor Appreciation Breakfast and Special Chapel Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Breakfast 8:15-8:45 Chapel 9:00-9,:...
There are no events coming up in the next week.
MHCS Statement of Faith
- That man, the world, and all purpose is to be ultimately understood only in relation to God.
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh; His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatory work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That man’s disobedience to his Creator has broken the relationship of man with his Maker.
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man is through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- In the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the believer to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, which is the body of Christ.
Proud to be a part of:
- PCCE (The Prairie Centre for Christian Education)
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Home & School Magazine
- Holmes, Shade - Principal
- Burry, Rick - Vice-Principal
- Stewart, Fay
- Albers, Kristopher
- Allen, Karen
- Burry, Rick
- Clark, Rosalyn
- Coehoorn, Candace
- Gader, Shelly
- Hustak, Claudette
- Hymanyk, Michelle
- Krulicki, Sherry
- Kumm, Jennifer
- Moore, Amber-Dawn
- Sergeant, Sandra
- Stacey, Kevin
- Swanson, Jessilyn
- Swartz, Suzanne
- Ziel, Penny