First day of school is Tuesday, September 1st 8:45 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. This is a full day of school for grade 1 to 9 stude...
Staff and Students of Medicine Hat Christian School wish to say a special Thank You to the many volunteers at MHCS. A...
Don’t forget the Annual Spring meeting this Thursday, May 21st at 7 PM in the school foyer. The 2015-16 school budget...
Next Student Council Theme Day is this week, Wednesday, May 20th. Wacky Dress Up Day Students and staff are encour...
There are no events coming up in the next week.
MHCS Statement of Faith
- That man, the world, and all purpose is to be ultimately understood only in relation to God.
- The Holy Scriptures, as originally given by God, are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- There is one God eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- In our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh; His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His death, His resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His mediatory work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That man’s disobedience to his Creator has broken the relationship of man with his Maker.
- The salvation of the lost and sinful man is through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- In the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the believer to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, which is the body of Christ.
Proud to be a part of:
- PCCE (The Prairie Centre for Christian Education)
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Home & School Magazine
- Holmes, Shade - Principal
- Burry, Rick - Vice-Principal
- Stewart, Fay
- Allen, Karen
- Burry, Rick
- Clark, Rosalyn
- Coehoorn, Candace
- Gader, Shelly
- Holden, Ashley - Preschool
- Hustak, Claudette
- Hymanyk, Michelle
- Krulicki, Sherry
- Kumm, Jennifer
- Moore, Amber-Dawn
- Stacey, Kevin
- Swartz, Suzanne
- Ziel, Penny